Tuesday 19 November 2019

Tuesday.

I got up at 6.05, made porridge for my breakfast and a pot of tea. I sat quietly reading my book till H came down at 7.05, an hour after me. When he had finished his breakfast he made us a coffee and I stacked the dishwasher. I dressed, made the bed and brought the vacuum cleaner downstairs so I could hover up. I left the lounge till H went upstairs and flicked over it then. I swept the kitchen floor and then cleaned the oven and both the fridges. We had another coffee and also a cup of soup for lunch. At 1.30 I went upstairs to ride on the turbo trainer. I did 30.7 miles and my average speed was 19 mph. I am quite pleased with that, it was hard work and the sweat 😓 was dripping off me! I just hope it’s doing me some good. When I finished I had a shower and made a pot of tea. I had a ginger biscuit with mine. We watched tipping point and then I cooked dinner. We had rib eye steak ‘s with potato wedges , peas and roast cauliflower. Tomorrow I am going to work again so I hope it’s nice and dry like today. This morning we had quite a hard frost.

No comments:

Post a Comment