Friday 8 November 2019

Friday.

I got up at 5.30 and put on a load of washing and yesterday’s into the tumble dryer. We had our breakfast and got ready to go to Asda. I was pleased to see they had got their Christmas jumpers in and I bought a really nice one I like it better than my last years and that was my favourite up till now. When we got home I unpacked and put everything away. H made the coffee and I sat and read my magazine. When I had done I got the bin in, made the bed, changing all the bedding and did all the ironing up to date. We had another coffee and I cast on the stitches for the first sleeve of the little jacket I am knitting. For lunch we had a red onion and chive bagel with cheese, and a cup a soup. I sat and wrote my weekly email to my sister in law and then I got ready to have a ride on the turbo trainer. I did an hour and seven minutes and rode 21.8 miles which worked out an average of 19.5
MPH. When I finished I had a shower and a nice glass of wine. We watched tipping point and the chase and then I cooked dinner. We had steak pies with potatoes, cauliflower, carrots and leeks. We had strawberries and cream for dessert, they were yummy, a better flavour than in the summer!
Now I am going to watch my soaps and do more knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment