Monday 25 November 2019

Monday.

I got up at 5.30 and had my breakfast of tea and toast. I packed my cheese, tomatoes and water, dressed, made the bed and then sat and read my book till it was time for me to go to work. My back is not quite as painful today thank goodness.
I had to pick 30 bunches of beetroot, 30 bunches of carrots and 12 bunches of purple carrots. I had just finished packing them up when the men arrived. We loaded the trailer and went to the yard to wash and pack everything so the boss could go delivering. We all had our break and then Andrew went off gardening while Andy and I drove back up the field to trim leeks. We did 14 boxes before it was time for me to leave off. When I got home H made me a coffee and then he made some pop corn.
I listened to the Archers played 2 games of patience, made a pot of tea and read my book till it was time for tipping point. When that was over I had a bath and cooked dinner. We had fried liver with fried  onions, potatoes, cauliflower and carrots. I am going up for my soaps at 6.30.
I have to work again on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment