Monday 18 November 2019

Monday.

I overslept! I didn’t get up till 6.05! I put on a load of washing and made a pot of tea. I had tea and toast for breakfast, I dressed, packed my lunch, made my bed and got ready to go to work. I didn’t have time to hang the washing out because it was only just done as it was time for me to leave.
I had to do 6 bunches of beetroot, 12 bunches of carrots and 12 bunches of purple carrots. Then I had to trim leeks till 9.30. Andrew joined me on the leeks and at 9.30 we washed and packed everything and loaded it into the van for the boss to deliver. We had our break and then I had to walk back to the leeks and trim them till home time. Andrew had to trim 5 boxes of turnips before joining me on
leeks again. He was telling my all about his mum who is in hospital. She has been in for 2 weeks now. The hospital are looking for a home to put her in for respite care.
When I got home H made me a coffee and I had a slice of cake. I listened to the Archers and a play. We watched tipping point, I had a bath and then I cooked dinner. We had breaded cod, jacket potatoes, baked beans and cauliflower. When it was 6.30 I went up for my soaps and ‘I’m a celebrity’..I have to work again on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment