Sunday 17 November 2019

Sunday.

I got up at 6.30 and put on a load of washing. I made a pot of tea and a bowl of porridge for breakfast. We had a coffee and I finished knitting the hoodie I was doing, then I began the nightmare of sewing it up. It was like a Chinese puzzle! I had to leave it at 9.45 to get ready to go out on our bikes. We had a nice ride doing the same as we did last Sunday but we did it 2 minutes faster. When we got home we had a coffee, I put the bikes away and had a slice of cake. I changed out of my cycle gear and dusted downstairs. Next, after I had washed my hands I finished sewing up the hoodie. We had a bath and for dinner we had we had a sausage and onion pie  ðŸ¥§. It was nice and I liked making it, I love mixing the sausage meat with the fried onion and raw egg, squidging  it through my fingers. Anyway it turned out nice and tasted delicious. We had it with potatoes, cauliflower and carrots. I had fruit for pudding, H had yogurt. I went up for S C D results.

No comments:

Post a Comment