Friday 29 November 2019

Black Friday

Today has been a great day. I got up at 6.15 had tea and toast for breakfast and then a small coffee. I put on a load of washing, made the bed and then dressed ready to drive to our daughters because we were going to the City to do our Christmas shopping. I left home at 8.23. We always go on Black Friday, it’s becoming a bit of a tradition. It started a few years ago with 2 of us( daughter and me) and we met another for lunch. But this year there were 5 of us, me, Daugter, 2 granddaughters and great granddaughter all wearing our Christmas jumpers. We got several comments! First we went to Costa for drinks and mince pies, then we shopped till 12.30 when we lunched at Jarrolds. After that more shopping and not arriving back at daughters till 3.30 ish.  We had a welcome cup of tea and then our youngest granddaughter gave me a manicure 💅🏻, it was lovely and she did a marvellous job. My nails look really nice and my hands feel great. When I left there it was around 4.45, I went to the chip shop and took fish and chips home for our tea. They were delicious. I walked 5 and three quarter miles today! So hopefully I worked off some of my lunch! When we had finished dinner I had a shower and watched my soaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment