Saturday 9 November 2019

Saturday.

I got up at 5.50, put on a load of washing and made porridge and tea for breakfast. We had a coffee and H went up to turbo. I did a bit of clearing up , made the bed and hung out the washing and I put yesterday’s out as well. At 10 I had a coffee and a mince pie with squirty cream. I filled the bird feeders, scrubbed out the bird bath and refilled it. H didn’t finish his ride till nearly midday 🕛, when he did we had toasted bagels with butter and marmite and a coffee. We watched a bit of tele’ and at 2 I went up to turbo. It felt really hard work and my knees were really stiff and sore! I can walk upstairs ok but going back down is agony! I did 26.4 miles in an hour and 25 minutes so it was much slower than yesterday. When I finished we had a glass of wine ,I did a few rows of my knitting and then H ran me a bath. We had a cup of tea and watched a Columbo. When it was over I cooked dinner. We had steak with chips and peas and mushrooms. H had yogurt for pudding and I had an apple and a banana. My washing was drier than I expected, it had just hung there all day, there was no wind but it was in the sun. Now I am watching strictly come dancing 🕺.

No comments:

Post a Comment