Friday 15 November 2019

Friday.

We got up just after 6am and both had toast for breakfast with a cuppa. I put on a load of washing, dressed and we got ready to go shopping. We posted a letter for our son that came to ours by mistake. Asda was quite busy this morning, I bought a few Christmas things, chocolate coins for the tree, a bottle of wine and some chocolates. When we got home I unpacked and put everything away while H made the coffee. I hung out the washing and read my magazine. When I had finished I did all the ironing up to date, made the bed and then made a ‘boiled’ cake. While I was waiting for it to cool enough for me to add the eggs and flour I swept the kitchen floor. I got the wheelie bin in and put all 3 of them in order. I pulled a few bits of rubbish out of the garden and we had another coffee. I did a load more housework, baked my cake which has turned out nice. And we had lunch, soup. This afternoon I read a chapter of my book and then I went up to turbo. I did 32.6 miles in an hour and 1 hour and 40 minutes. It was quite hard work but I am pleased I did it. We had a glass of wine and watched tipping point then I had a bath and cooked dinner. We had steak pies with potatoes and cauliflower. I have spent most of today thinking it was Saturday! I had to rush to get my washing in because it began to rain, it’s half dry.Now I am watching my soaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment