Thursday 31 October 2019

Thursday.

I got up at 5.10 and had my breakfast. I packed my lunch and read my book till H got up . I cleaned my teeth, dressed, put the rubbish in the bin , made the bed and went to work. I had a huge list waiting for me. 144 bunches of carrots, 32 bunches of purple ones, 50 bunches of beetroot, 16 bunches of golden beetroot and then tomatoes. I was so pleased I managed to get it all done.
When I left off I went round to our granddaughters where our daughter was baby sitting our great granddaughter. She is the happiest baby  πŸ‘ΆπŸ» and never stops smiling and laughing. I left just before 2 pm because they had to pick up ‘mummy’ who had to go into work to see what she will be doing after her maternity leave is over. H made me a coffee when I got home. He had painted another door! I read my book till it was time for tipping point. After that I had a shower and cooked dinner. We had sausages, burgers, eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes and potato wedges. After that I watched my soaps

No comments:

Post a Comment