Tuesday 8 October 2019

Tuesday

I got up at 6.50 and porridge for breakfast with a cup of tea. I stacked the dishes in the dishwasher and we had a coffee. I did a bit of clearing up and then started a new book. At 9.30 we got ready to go out on our bikes. We had a really nice ride, (31miles) we went from ours to Cawston , Aylsham, Buxton , Marsham, Haveringland, and home. The wind was very strong and blustery which made it hard work but we both enjoyed it. When we got home we had a coffee and a cheese and beetroot sandwich and a slice of cake. This afternoon I sat in the conservatory reading. The temperature was perfect in there. H joined me and fell asleep. We came in for tipping point then had a cup of tea and a biscuit. After that we had our baths and I cooked dinner, salmon with baked beans and a huge jacket potato. We have just had a beautiful rainbow 🌈 just over the fence. Tomorrow I have to go to work! I haven’t been since last Thursday so I have had a nice break.

No comments:

Post a Comment