Thursday 10 October 2019

Thursday.

I got up at 5.45 and put on a load of washing and had tea and toast for breakfast. I packed my snack, made the bed, dressed and hung out the washing. At 7.25 I left for work. The boss said I was spending all the morning with Andy. First we had to pick 10 boxes of curly kale, then 5 boxes of turnips and 21 sweet corn. Just 1 bunch of beetroot, 4 fennel  and 2 lettuce. We had to take all that to the yard, wash and bag the turnips, wash the fennel and beetroot, pack everything and stack it in the van for the boss to deliver. After break we did 52 bunches of carrots and 16 purple ones. 8 bunches of golden beetroot and 16 bunches of purple ones. Next it was 24 bunches of spring onions and the rest of the morning on leeks. When I got home H made me a coffee and I had a slice of corned beef. I got the washing in, all nice and dry again. Tomorrow is our garden rubbish bin day so I cut a load of things down and filled it. I came in again and read my book till 3.30 when I made a pot of tea. At 4 we will watch countdown, I shall have a bath and wash my hair then cook dinner. We are having sausages, fried tomatoes, potato wedges and stir fried Kale. Oh and eggs. I will be going up for my soaps at 6.30 but I don’t think I will be able to stay awake! No more work for me till Monday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment