Saturday 12 October 2019

Saturday.

I got up at 6.35 and made porridge for breakfast. H got up at 7, had his breakfast and then made the coffee. I made the bed, did a bit of dusting and when H went up to turbo I went to the shop to get my magazine and while I was out I went to check some blackthorn bushes that once had some sloes when others didn’t and to my surprise there were sloes! So I picked some even though it was pouring with rain. Next I walked to the chestnut trees and picked up some chestnuts. I was out for quite a while but when I got home H was still riding. When he finished we had a coffee and I made a chocolate cake. We had tomato and herb bagels for lunch with a cuppa soup. This afternoon I went up to turbo for a short while. I want to try and ride 80 miles plus each week and when we saw tomorrow’s weather forecast it looks like more rain which means we won’t go out. I will have to ride indoors again and it’s hard for me to do a long ride inside so by doing 11 miles today I will only have to do 16 miles tomorrow to get my 80 in. When I finished I had a bath and put the meat in the oven. I made the butter cream for my cake and prepared the veg for dinner, potatoes, broccoli and carrots. Now I am watching. Dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment