Saturday 19 October 2019

Friday.


We got up at 6.10 and had our breakfast, dressed etc. I put on a load of washing and we went to Asda for our weekly shop. From Asda we went straight to our butchers ( Clarke’s of Hevingham ). I bought some lovely meat and when I asked for a shoulder of lamb they came out of the cold store with a whole sheep on their shoulder and butchered it . It was fascinating to watch. Their sausages are delicious and so are their burgers, we love the pork and apple ones, they are the same size when they are cooked as when you put them in the pan. When we left there it began to rain and on the way home it poured, out wipers struggled to cope with it. We decided not to go out on our bikes. After we had unpacked and put everything away we had a coffee, the rain stopped and the sun came out so I thought I would hang out the washing. I opened the W/mc door and a flood of water gushed out! What a nightmare! H fiddled about with it and we Dad a light come up to Sarah it was a problem with the motor. We have had it over 4 years so it’s not worth repairing which would probably cost half the price of a new one so we ordered another. The only problem is it’s not coming till Friday.😐 I wonder how many bags of washing I will have by then. We had cheese and biscuits for lunch with a cuppa soup and I went up for a ride on the turbo. I did 25.3 miles. I had a shower made a pot of tea and watched tipping point. For dinner tonight we had salmon, baked potatoes and baked beans. I went up to watch my soaps and fell asleep 💤. No 2 son arrived home so I went downstairs for the rest of the evening and forgot to write my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment