Sunday 27 October 2019

Sunday and British summer time has ended.

I got up at 6.30 and then put my back to 5.30. I put the washing machine on and the tumble drier and when the washing was done I hung it out and filled both my lines. It was only 3 degrees when I got up but a lovely clear blue sky. We both had porridge and then a coffee. We got our bikes out of the garage and H wiped and oiled the chains. I did a bit of clearing up, emptied the dishwasher and put everything away etc and at 9 o’clock we both got ready to go out to meet our daughter and son in law so we could all go for a bike ride. We stayed on the road because the track was pretty muddy. H and I did 26 miles but the other 2 did well over 30 because they cycled to ours and back to theirs as well. It was a really nice ride. When we got home we had a coffee, a plate of cheese straws and then a glass of wine 🍷. We watched a Columbo, I got the washing in, all nice and dry. I had a bath, washed my hair and cooked dinner. We had beef with mushrooms, peas, cauliflower and carrots. Apple and ice cream for dessert. Tomorrow I have to go to work. I am so pleased England beat New Zealand in the Rugby.

No comments:

Post a Comment