Saturday 19 October 2019

Saturday.

I got up at 6 o’clock and H poured me a cup of tea. Because he was up first he had made it. Before I had finished it he brought me in a cup of coffee! I waited half an hour before I made and ate my porridge. I went up and dressed, made the bed and took all the rubbish to the bins etc. We both sat about reading because we didn’t want to wake son. We had the tv on quietly so we could watch the rugby. H decided to turbo so went up and son came down to see the match. I made my porridge at half time. When it was over son and I got ready to go out on our bikes. I got mine out of the garage and he brought his downstairs. We had a nice ride, it wasn’t as muddy as I expected it to be after all the rain we have had. We had a cup of tea and a cake at Reepham station and cycled home again.
As soon as I got in and had washed my hands I sorted lunch. H had a bacon sandwich while son and I had a salad. I washed out my cycle wear by hand and did a bit of mending. I made a chocolate sponge cake and some flap jack. I had a bath and then cooked dinner. We had steaks 🥩, chips, mushrooms, cheese topped tomatoes, peas and sweet corn. Ice cream for pudding. I went up to watch S C D. and then a film.

No comments:

Post a Comment