Tuesday 15 October 2019

Tuesday.

I got up at 6.50 and put on a load of washing. I had porridge for breakfast and hung the washing out when it was done. We had a coffee and We got the bikes out of the garage. I made the bed, stacked the dishes in the dishwasher and washed up the big things. I did a bit of clearing up in the kitchen and H gave the bikes a bit of a wipe. At 9.30 we got ready and went out on our bikes. It was 11 degrees C and H said if gets any colder he isn’t riding outside! So it looks as if I will be doing a lot of riding on my own! He used to go out as long as it was 2 degrees or above, he’s getting soft in his old age. Our ride was hard work, we did 26 miles on our mountain bikes on the road, our average was 14.8 so it took us 1 hour 40 something. We had a coffee when we got home and H had poached eggs while I had a corned beef sandwich. I sat and read my book this afternoon, we watched tipping point, had a bath and I cooked dinner. We had chicken curry. I am working tomorrow and it’s going to rain again!

No comments:

Post a Comment