Friday 11 October 2019

Friday

 I got up at 6.10 and put on a load of washing. I had tea and toast for breakfast. As soon as we had finished we got ready and went to Asda. When we got home I unpacked and put everything away. H made the coffee. In Asda there were no tv magazines on the proper rack so I thought I must get one from the rack near the checkout. Then I thought no more about it! So I had nothing to read with my coffee and apple donut. I made the bed, changed into my old gear so I could get on with some housework. H took off the kitchen door so he could paint it. I vacuumed downstairs, swept the kitchen and toilet floors and took the cleaner up ready to do upstairs. I decided to clean my shoe cupboard out. I can’t believe how long it took! But I can’t remember the last time I did it. I only managed to throw away 2 pairs of flip flops and a pair of sandals. When H finished his painting we had soup for lunch and a cup of coffee. Next I made some currant buns and changed ready to turbo. I did 23.5 miles, it was hard work. When I finished I had a shower, we had a cup of tea and watched tipping point. After that I cooked dinner. We had duck legs with mashed potatoes, broccoli 🥦, carrots 🥕 and cauliflower. It was delicious. Tonight there is nothing only football on itv  so I am now going to vacuum the bedrooms which will save a bit of time tomorrow and I will go for a walk and get my tv magazine.  I shall also have a look under the chestnut trees and see if there are any this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment