Tuesday 29 October 2019

Tuesday.

I got up at 5.15 and had porridge for breakfast with a cup of tea. H didn’t get up till 6.50. We had a coffee and I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away. I did all the ironing and a bit of general clearing up. H got the bikes out of the garage and oiled the chains and checked the tyres. We put our cycle gear on and cycled to Aylsham along the track but missing out the loop. H went to the bank and then we biked home again but stayed on the road. It was 28.6 miles, so enough for us to get our exercise. When we got home we had a cheese sandwich with celery and a cup of soup. I put the bikes away and the next minute we had a shower of rain. I read my book this afternoon, watched tipping point, had a bath and cooked dinner. We had a chicken and mushroom pie with carrots, cabbage and cauliflower. I have had a very nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment