Sunday 13 October 2019

Sunday.

H told me I could lay in this morning, he got up at 5 and woke me up, I laid there for another half an hour but I couldn’t get back to sleep so I got up. We both had porridge for breakfast  and a cup of tea. Before I had even started my tea H brought in my coffee. He went up for a shave and I put on a load of washing. I read a bit of my book and then dressed etc. H went to the pain cave to turbo and while he was out of the way I washed the kitchen floor. I did a bit of housework and when H finished his ride he set the turbo up for me to have a ride. He has to put in my height and weight. I just wanted to do 16 miles so I had done 80 miles this week but I did over 17 so I am happy. On one sprint I won the green jersey! I was first out of 42 women! I was very pleased with myself because I bet they aren’t all over 80! When I finished I had a shower and got lunch. We had a cheese and ham bagel with a glass of wine. The next minute our daughter, son in law and youngest granddaughter all arrived so we all had a coffee and a slice of cake. They were here for a while so we all had a good chat. When they left I sorted out dinner and while it was cooking I washed and pricked my sloes ready for the sloe gin. For dinner tonight we had beef, potatoes, onions,, peas, carrots and sweet corn. It’s rained on and off all day again so in the morning I will put this mornings washing in the dryer. Tomorrow I have to go to work. So far the boss hasn’t rung to say it’s too wet!

No comments:

Post a Comment