Monday 7 October 2019

Monday

We got up at 6.10, I put on a load of washing and yesterday’s into the tumble dryer. I had my breakfast (  porridge) . I dressed, made the bed and we had a coffee. I hung the washing out when it was done and took the other out of the drier, folded it and put it away. At 9 we got ready to go to the City. I bought a new phone and gave H my old one. That last sentence makes things sound pretty straight forward but believe me it wasn’t! It all took well over 2 and a half hours. I had planned to do a bit of shopping when we had finished but it all took so long and I was feeling so stressed we came straight home. I had a doctors appointment at 2.30 so we just had time for a coffee before we had to go out again. My blood pressure was too high which wasn’t surprising. I had a blood test and we came back and I made a pot of tea, I was so thirsty. I hadn’t had time to sort dinner properly so we just had burgers, chips eggs and peas. We had a biscuit with our cup of tea but apart from that we have had nothing since our breakfast at 6.30. Hopefully my phone is still uploading data, if not it’s not working properly because I haven’t half my things yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment