Monday 28 October 2019

Frosty .Monday.

I got up at 5.30 but I had laid awake since 4.40. I put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I packed my lunch. Made the bed, dressed etc and got ready to go to work. H de-iced the car for me. I had to pick beetroot, carrots and purple carrots then trim leeks. The men joined me on leeks and when we had enough for the first deliveries we went down to the yard to wash and pack it all. Before we began the boss told us to have our break first. When all the washing was done I went back to leeks and trimmed them for the reas of the morning. I was having a hair cut at 1.30 so I had to get changed. It’s always difficult changing at work, there is nowhere to go that’s private. I ended up changing in the back of my car! Anyway I had my hair cut and was home by 2.20. We had a cup of coffee and I got my washing in. H said he had a nightmare this morning. He went for a ride, got a puncture and couldn’t fix it so had to walk home. I don’t think he was very far away. We watched tipping point, I had a bath and cooked dinner. We had pork chops, potatoes, cabbage and cauliflower. I have to work again on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment