Tuesday 22 October 2019

Tuesday.

I slept really well last night I think walking around must be quite tiring. I got up at 7.45 and had porridge for breakfast. Then I sat and wrote yesterday’s blog, it took ages because I had so much to say and I only write with one finger. H and I decided to turbo today because it was pretty chilly this morning. We had a coffee and he went up for his ride. Half an hour later he came back down and and said he couldn’t log in to the program. He didn’t want to go out so I decided to work in the garden. I filled my garden rubbish bin so it can go out on Friday. I went in to prepare our lunch, we had soup and a slice of cake. Then our no 2 son rang and told H what to do to log in and it worked! So he rode for an hour and set it up for me so I had a ride as well. I did 21.8 miles, av17.2mph. I had a bath, a cup of tea and cooked dinner. We had leftover mutton with mashed potato, cauliflower, broccoli and gravy. Yogurt for pudding and then a glass of the French wine that my boss and his wife gave us. It is really nice and we prefer it to the champagne we had at the hotel yesterday. Tomorrow I have to go to work so things will be back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment