Thursday 3 October 2019

Thursday.

I got up at 5. 50 and had tea and toast for breakfast. I put on a load of washing, packed my lunch, made the bed, dressed etc and drove to work. I had to do 20 bunches of golden beetroot and 60 bunches of purple ones. Andy joined me after about an hour and next we went to carrots and did 8 bunches of purple ones and 84 bunches of orange ones. We managed to get them all done by break. After break Andy had to wash things while I walked to the spring onions and did 41 bunches. After that A came back and we moved to leeks, trimmed 8 huge boxes and it was 1 o’clock so I left off. It started off quite cold this morning,4 degrees c when I got to work. It was my first day this season I had to wear a jumper. After 10 it warmed up and there was no wind so it was nice. When I got home H said he had been out on his bike. He was in the middle of putting up our new security light that we bought on Tuesday so I made us a coffee. I cut a few things out of the garden and have almost filled my garden bin again. We both had a slice of cake with our coffee and later, a biscuit with our cup of tea. We watched tipping point and then I had a bath. After that I cooked dinner. I used my new air fryer for the second time. We had chips, gammon steaks and courgette all cooked in the 2 in 1. And I did peas and sweet corn in the microwave. It was a great success so we are pleased. H just went outside and walked in front of the light and it works, so he has done a good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment