Wednesday 2 October 2019

Wednesday.

I got up at 5,50, put on a loa of washing and had my breakfast (tea and toast) I packed my lunch, mad the bed and got ready t go to work. I didn’t hang out the washing out because it was raining. I had to do 96 bunches of carrots and 24 bunches of purple ones. Andy came and picked me up and took me to the beetroot, I was supposed to do 50 bunches but. The boss stopped me after only one bunch. I had to go and help wash and pack turnips so the boss could go delivering. We had our break and then I walked to beetroot where the count had changed to just  25 bunches. After that it was leeks till home time. I only did 2 boxes because today was our daughter in law’s Dad’s funeral so I had to get home and shower and change. It was a very nice service. Afterwards at the wake we met lots of Janes family we have not met before and they were all such nice friendly people. We found out that Bob was only 11 months older than H which gives us a bit of a strange feeling! It made us realise we must keep active.    I have to work again tomorrow.  When I got home today H had hung the washing out before he went for his Spanish lesson. He also told his teacher that he wasn’t going again till the weather was better, probably next spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment