Wednesday 30 October 2019

Wednesday.

I got up at 5.10! I had been awake since 4.15 and was fed up with laying there. I put on a load of washing and made a pot of tea. I had toast and marmite. I packed my lunch , dressed and hung the washing out. I sat and read my book till it was time for me to go to work. I made the bed just before I left. The boss gave me a list and I had to pick 40 bunches of beetroot, 12 bunches of purple carrots and 72 bunches of carrots 🥕. I was so pleased that I had just finished them all when they came to pick them all up. We had our break and then I had to walk to leeks. I trimmed 3 boxes before Andy joined me and we managed to have 8 before it was my hometown. When I got home I had a coffee and a slice of corned beef. I got the washing in and it was dry. I read a bit of my book, made a pot of tea and we watched tipping point. I had a bath and cooked dinner, we had fish and chips. It was M& S breaded cod and Acti-fry chips. It was nice. H had a yogurt for pudding and I had 4 plums and an orange. I hope I can keep awake for my soaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment