Friday 4 October 2019

Friday.

I got up at 6.10 and put on a load of washing and had my breakfast, marmite on toast. As soon as I had finished and dressed and cleaned my teeth etc we went to Asda to do our shopping. When we got home I unpacked and put everything away while H made the coffee. I hung out the washing and did some housework starting by hoovering all downstairs. Dusting next while H was on the turbo trainer. Today he tried the new mountain bike route on his smart trainer. I said I didn’t want to try it because when I was watching him some of the climbs were 16%! I went to the chemist for my prescription and when I got home H had finished his ride so I got lunch. We had a ham and cheese roll with mustard and a cup of coffee. This afternoon I had a ride in the pain cave. I found it hard today, I did an hour and 18 minutes and rode 23.3 miles. When I finished I had a shower and washed my hair. We watched tipping point and I cooked dinner. We had paella and patas bravas followed by a yogurt.
Tomorrow is supposed to be dry so we hope to go out on our bikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment