Friday 30 August 2019

Friday.

I got up at 5.45, put on a load of washing, made a pot of tea and had toast for breakfast. I read my book till H came down and then I watered the tomatoes ๐Ÿ…, dressed and we went to Asda. When we got home we unpacked and put everything away, I hung out the washing and we had a coffee and a cake. I read my magazine and vacuumed and dusted the hall. H got the bikes out so I changed into my cycle gear and we cycled to Reepham where first, we went to the butchers for some proper bacon and a few other bits and pieces and then onto the station for a drink before riding the long way home. When we got home we had our lunch, I had a crab and H had a tin of sardines. We also had a banana. I got the washing in, ironed it and watered the tomatoes again.I carried on with my housework and did all downstairs, the stairs and then I had a bath and washed my hair so H could clean the bathroom๐Ÿ˜‡. I cooked dinner we had sausages, tomatoes, mushrooms, eggs and chips. Strawberries and cream for dessert. No 2 son is coming home this evening for the weekend. He will go back after dinner Monday evening. H is pleased, he’s planned 2 bbq’s. Tomorrow I am having my ears tested!

No comments:

Post a Comment