Friday 16 August 2019

Friday

I got up at 6.10 H got up at 6 so I thought I would hang on and let him make the tea etc. We had our breakfast and as soon as we were done we got ready and went to Asda. When we got home H made the coffee while I unpacked and put everything away. After my coffee I got the bikes out of the garage then I sat and read my magazine from cover to cover. After that I swept the kitchen floor and watered the tomatoes 🍅 we got ready and went out on our bikes. We went to Reepham station for tea and cakes. We came back the same way we went , it was 18.7 miles, so a nice ride. When we got home H made a coffee and we watched a cycle race. I did a bit of housework and then made a pot of tea which we had while we were watching tipping point. I popped to the chemist for my B P tablets and when I got home I had a shower and cooked dinner. We had stew and dumplings. Strawberries and yogurt for pudding. This week the strawberries 🍓 were very nice, much sweeter than of late. I always buy English ones but they haven’t been up tp their usual standard. We also had a glass of wine, my favourite red.

No comments:

Post a Comment