Tuesday 13 August 2019

Tuesday.

I got up at 6.30 and put on a load of washing . I had toast for breakfast with a cup of tea. We had a coffee and I hung out the washing and watered the tomatoes and beans. H went into the dining room to study his Spanish so I sat in the lounge and read my book. ( Tombland) when he finished we had a coffee and I went outside to finish clearing my path. When I had finally finished it ( it looks nice) the sun was out so I got my garden chair out and sat there for a while. For our lunch we had cream crackers and cheese. I had a shower and got ready to go to the opticians. I had my eyes tested and they are fine! I feel very lucky. I have cataracts forming on both eyes but nothing to worry about yet. They will check them again in a year. He was amazed at how good my eyes were he said they were brilliant for somebody of 80 he said they would be brilliant for someone of 70! On our way home we popped into M&S where I bought a fish pie for dinner tonight because I hadn’t taken anything out of the freezer. I also treated us to a bottle of wine to celebrate not having to buy specs. When we got home we had a cup of tea and I cooked dinner, with our pie we had grilled tomatoes and courgettes.
Tomorrow I have to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment