Wednesday 7 August 2019

Wednesday.

I got up at 5.40 and put on a load of washing. I had toast and marmalade with a cup of tea for breakfast, packed my lunch, made the bed and read my book till the washing was finished then I dressed hung the washing out, watered the tomatoes 🍅 and got ready to go to work. I had to pick tomatoes first and I had picked about half when Andy came to take me away. We had to pick 60 bunches of beetroot, 35 bunches of radishes and 2 boxes of kale. We took it all back to the yard, stacked it on a barrow and pushed it into the shade in the garage. We had our break and I ate my tomato nd cheese and we went straight back up the field to pick 108 bunches of carrots 🥕 and 12 purple carrots. When we had finished we went back to the yard and washed and packed all the veg we had harvested this morning. We got it all finished and it was 1.04 so I took my wellies off and went home. As soon as I got home H made me a coffee and after I had washed all the green off me from  picking tomatoes I relaxed with my book. I got the washing in, nice and dry again and watched tipping point, had a bath and cooked dinner. We had duck with potato wedges, carrots, runner beans and onions. It was very tasty. I have to work again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment