Monday 5 August 2019

Monday

 I got up at 5.20 and had toast and marmalade for breakfast with a cup of tea. I packed my lunch and watered the tomatoes. I dressed, sorted my work bag and went to work. As usual on a Monday nobody wanted anything much, I don’t know why he had me in on Mondays! I had to pick 25 bunches of radishes and then weed for the rest of the day. The ground is like a rock and the fat hen has grown into small trees and impossible to pull up! I had to break it off as low as I could. I have to go again on Wednesday but at least I should have more to do. When I got home I made salads for son and I and a bacon sandwich for H. We sat in the garden all afternoon it was a perfect temperature. H and I watched cycling ( the tour of Poland) . When it was over H lit the bbq ready to cook dinner. Son had steak, chicken, corn on the cob, potatoes and tomatoes, H had beef ribs and honey pork ribs, potato, tomatoes and a bread roll. I had steak, honey ribs, potato, corn 🌽 on the cob and tomatoes. We had a cup of tea and for dessert we all had raspberries, blueberries and cream. As soon as we had eaten Son packed his things and got ready for his journey home. When he left I had a bath and stayed upstairs to write my blog and watch my soaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment