Sunday 4 August 2019

Sunday.

I got up at 6 o’clock and put on a load of washing. I made a pot of tea and a bowl of porridge for my breakfast. It was such a lovely morning I had my breakfast outside. I sat outside till the washing was done then I hung it out and watered the tomatoes 🍅. H went up to turbo but he was having trouble with his heart rate monitor and wasn’t happy so he only rode for about an hour and he came and sat in the garden with me and son. I decided to do some work in the garden so I cut round some bricks ti tidy the lawn and then I cleared some more garden path. I think I have now compleated 2 thirds of it. If I get a day off in the week and it’s not raining I will try to get it finished. Son and I had salad for lunch and H had a bacon and egg sandwich, we all had a coffee. This afternoon son went climbing and H and I watched the men’s ‘ ride London ‘ race. It was quite good most of the way round but there was a nasty crash as they came up to the finish! I got my washing , all nice and dry. I had a bath and cooked dinner, we had roast chicken, roast potatoes and onions, and carrots 🥕broccoli , green beans and gravy? It was lovely . For pudding.we had Vienetta. Delicious! We had just finished dinner when I got a text from out daughter to ask if it was ok for our granddaughter and her husband to pop round to show our no2 son the baby 👶🏻. Yes. So when they left there they came here. She is a lovely little girl, she has grown lots since I last saw her, half her weight again since then but she is still so tiny. When they left I went up to watch Vera.


,

No comments:

Post a Comment