Tuesday 6 August 2019

Tuesday.

I got up after a good nights sleep and put on a load of washing. It was 6.20 when I got up and H had made the tea so I had a cup before I made my porridge. I had breakfast, watered the tomatoes and hung out the washing. We got the bikes out of the garage and had a coffee. I had a banana and we changed into our cycle gear and went out on our bikes. We had a lovely ride and both really enjoyed it. We biked to Aylsham station on the road and then home on the track. At the station we had a coffee and a scone with butter and jam. The station was busy with lots of people waiting for the next train 🚂. When we got home we didn’t want anything to eat so we just had a coffee and a ginger nut. I dunked mine. We were going to watch the tour of Poland but the race wasn’t one as such . Yesterday there was a nasty crash and one of the cyclists didn’t make it, so all the riders just rode the whole ride in their teams with his team in front to honour  him. Very sad.
I had a shower and cooked dinner after tipping point. We had sausages, eggs, tomatoes and oven chips followed by yogurt. Tomorrow I have to work. Oh, our ride was 30.75 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment