Monday 12 August 2019

Monday

I was up most of the night with an upset stomach! I don’t know why, I had the same to eat H and he was fine! I got ready to go to work, packed my lunch and everything. H turned the car round ready for me to go but I had to rush back to the toilet and then I rang the boss and told him I couldn’t go. I had put a load of washing on when I got up so I hung it out and then went back upstairs and changed out of my work clothes. At 9.30 I was feeling so much better (and empty) so H and I got ready to go out on our bikes. We did 27.5 miles on and off road and track. It was a very slow ride because I didn’t feel 100% and H is still recovering from the massive ride he had on Saturday. We had a coffee in Aylsham and when we got home I made us another. H had beans on toast with his plus a banana and I had a tea cake and a banana. We didn’t get home till 1.30 so we watched a cycle race, I got the washing in, watered the tomatoes and put our bikes away. We had a bath and a cup of tea, watched tipping point and then I cooked dinner. We had another pizza. The bases I bought said on the box the use by date was April 2020. But when I opened them they weren’t wrapped separately so then when you opened them they had to be used within 2 days!! I did the same topping but we had it with chips. I told the boss ( I got his answerphone) that I would be in on Wednesday unless I heart from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment