Wednesday 28 August 2019

Wednesday.

I got up at 6.45 and put on a load of washing and had marmite on toast for breakfast. I also had a mug of tea. We both sat and read for a bit and when the washing was done I went to hang it out but it began to rain so I went in again. It wasn’t much but as I was going out on my bike I thought I would hang it out when I get back. I made the bed, vacuumed upstairs and started a new book. H was having a Spanish lesson this morning, he said he would be leaving at 9.20 so I got ready so I could leave with him. We got the bikes out of the garage and I also took some mince out of the freezer for dinner tonight. When we got to the track H went right and I went left. I went as far as Reepham on the track then did a bit of a loop on the road and ended up back at Whitwell station so I came back on the track. It was a nice ride (23. 81 miles ) When I got just past Reepham it poured with rain and at Themelthorpe it poured and I got soaked. I just carried on because it wasn’t at all cold. By the time I got home my cycle tights were dry but my top was still damp. I hung out the washing because it was fine when I got home. I hadn’t been home long when H walked in. We had our lunch, a buttered crumpet and a cuppa soup. We started to watch the cycle race but it was a bit boring so I sat in the garden and listened to the Archers and the afternoon play. When I went in I took the washing in with me. It hadn’t taken long to dry. We watched the end of the race and tipping point. I had a shower and washed my hair. For dinner tonight we had spaghetti bolognese. Tomorrow I have to work again.

No comments:

Post a Comment