Friday 9 August 2019

Friday.

I got up at 5.50 and put on a load of washing. We both had toast for breakfast and then got ready to go shopping. When we got home we unpacked and put everything away. We had a coffee and an egg custard, I did a bit of housework and at 9.30 we went to the City. First we went to the apple store because H wanted to order the new watch that we heard is coming out in September, but they knew nothing about it! I think they can’t say there is a new one coming out otherwise nobody would buy the ones they have now. Next we went to spec savers to make an appointment for me to have my eyes tested. I have one for next Tuesday. We also wanted our ears tested but you have to have a load of paperwork from the doctor! This is strange because it was the doctor who told H to have a hearing test. Anyway we bought a few bit and pieces had a coffee and a scone and drove home via the doctors surgery. The Doc is sorting out the paperwork for H but I have to be seen first so I have an appointment Tuesday week! We watched a cycle race, I cleared a bit more of the garden path and had a bath. We had a cup of tea and for dinner I made pizza. I cheated and bought a base then I added tomato purée, chorizo, tomatoes from the garden, chopped onion grated cheese and a sprinkle of herbs. We had it with salad and it was delicious. We had strawberries and yogurt for pudding.

No comments:

Post a Comment