Saturday 17 August 2019

Saturday.

I got up at 6.50 and put on a load of washing. I made a bowl of porridge for breakfast with a cup of tea. I read my book till the washing was done then I hung it out. I made the bed dressed, got the bikes out of the garage and read another chapter of my book while I was drinking my coffee. I brought the vacuum cleaner downstairs and vacuumed the hall and dining room but before I could do the lounge H said we should get ready to go out on our bikes so I went upstairs and changed. We went out and rode 26 miles on the road. It was hard work because there was a lot of strong wind (all head as far as I could tell!) and we had our knobbly tyres on which makes it hard too. When we got home we had a coffee and a toasted tea cake. I got the washing in and did nothing else till it was almost time for dinner. I had a shower and washed my hair, watched tipping point and made a pot of tea. For dinner tonight we had quiche with potato wedges and grilled tomatoes, a slice of melon for dessert. Tomorrow H is going to turbo so I will try to go for a short ride on my own because I haven’t done many miles this week. I will vacuum the rest of downstairs tomorrow when H is in the pain cave so I don’t have to keep asking him to move or lift his feet etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment