Sunday 18 August 2019

Sunday.

I got up just after 6 and put on a load of washing. I made porridge for breakfast and when the washing was done I went upstairs, stripped the bed and put on a second load of washing. We had a coffee and I hung out all the washing . When I came in H was just going up to the pain cave to ride a 100 k race on the turbo. So I finished all my vacuuming downstairs. Next I made some choc chip buns which turned out well. I took some meatballs out of the freezer for dinner tonight. I cleared some rubbish out of the garden and when H finished his ride we had a coffee and he had a toasted tea cake. Later on he had a cheese sandwich and I had a slice of cheese. Next I walked a mile down the road to pick some more wild plums,( Myra bella’s). As soon as I got home I washed them and made 6 more jars of jam and a tall jar of Myra bella gin. I got all my washing dry despite a shower of rain. We watched a cycle race this afternoon and then a Columbo. We had a bath and I cooked dinner, meatballs and chorizo in a tomato sauce with pasta and grated cheese. Melon for pudding. We watched the cricket 🏏 highlights and now I am waiting for Bridget Jones Baby. Tomorrow I have to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment