Wednesday 14 August 2019

Wednesday.

I got up at 5.40 and had my breakfast, I packed my lunch, dressed and watered the tomatoes. I got myself completely ready for work and then sat and read my book till it was time for me to leave for work. I had to go with Andy first, ( Andrew went out gardening). Andy and I had to pick 96 bunches of carrots and 12 bunches of purple ones. Then he went off to harvest greens with the boss ( kale cabbages etc) and I had to walk to the beetroot. I picked 34 bunches and Andy arrived and said we had to have 40 so we just did another 3 each and went to the yard for our break. It was 10.10. Next I had to walk to the top of the field to pick 40 bunches of radishes. When I had done them I walked back to the glasshouse and picked tomatoes for the rest of the morning. I did about half and I will do the rest tomorrow. When I got home H made me a coffee. He had been for a Spanish lesson, the first one for 3 weeks. I just got home from work and it began to rain so we both got home in the dry. It’s rained on and off all afternoon. We watched a cycle race, had a glass of wine, watched tipping point and then I had a nice soak in the bath before cooking dinner. We had sausages, eggs garden peas and fried potato. I am now going to watch my soaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment