Tuesday 20 August 2019

Tuesday.

We got up at 6.15 and had our breakfast. I watered the tomatoes and H got the bikes out of the garage.  I took my nail varnish off and redid my nails and then sat and read 2 chapters of my book. At 9 o’clock I made the bed and then dressed and got ready to go to the doctors. H was having a Spanish lesson at 10 and my doctors appointment was at 9.40. He left home at 9.20 and I left home at 9.30. The nurse checked my ears, and I have no wax so I have been referred for a hearing test. I came straight back home, changed into my cycling gear and went for a short ride. I just did 12.4 miles. When I got back H was already home so we had a coffee and H had a cheese sandwich while I had a slice of cheese and a tomato. I did a bit of clearing up in the garden and then had a shower and got ready to go to the dentist. Before we left no 1 son rang to tell me all about their new bees 🐝 they are settling in nicely and they are so pleased with them. It was all well at the dentist and when we left there we went straight to our daughters. We had a cup of tea and a slice of our son in law’s birthday cake 🎂 even though it’s not his birthday till tomorrow. It was coffee and walnut, my favourite it was still slightly warm from the oven , it was yummy. Our granddaughter and her boyfriend were there so we saw them as well. She will get her G C S E results on Thursday! I told her I will give her £10 for each one she passes. I think she had done 7 subjects so it could cost me quite a bit! On our way home from there we went to the chip shop and bought dinner. Cod and chips and a can of shandy each. No 2 son is ringing this evening so we will have spoken to all our children today. 😊 Tomorrow I have to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment