Monday 26 August 2019

Bank holiday Monday. 🌞

I got up at 5.30 after an awful nights sleep.Because we were going to the City I had toast for breakfast with a cup of tea. We didn’t have a coffee. H cleaned the car and I did the watering. I emptied the dishwasher and put everything. I made a loaf of bread , made the bed and dusted downstairs. I sat and read my book for a while after that till it was time to go to the City where H had a hearing test appointment. It was amazing, it took just over an hour and H walked away with a hearing aid and a years supply of batteries. I am well impressed! We bought a few bits and pieces but went home for a coffee because most places had such long queues. I had bought M&S cheese straws so for lunch it was them and coffee. I sat in the garden for a while but it was so hot I didn’t stay long. I went in and watched the cycling with H. When it was over we watched tipping point and had a bath. H lit the bbq and cooked dinner. Pork belly, chicken thighs, corn on the cob, potatoes and tomatoes. It was very nice. Tomorrow I have to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment