Sunday 11 August 2019

Sunday.

 I got up at 6 and had my breakfast. (Porridge). We watched the news for a bit and then I got up to date with the ironing. I dressed, made the bed and we got the bikes out of the garage. Next I made my jam, it took quite a while but it’s turned out well. I made 6 jars.We had a coffee and then got ready to go out on our bikes. It was horribly windy and the track was covered in debris. When we got to the bit of track behind Reepham school there was a huge tree down across the track and some people were giving up, turning round and going back the other way. But H and I managed to go under it, we almost had to crawl! We had a coffee at the station and then rode home via the loop so it was just over 22miles. When we got home we had a coffee and a toasted tea cake. I put the bikes back in the garage and spent a while weeding the front lawn. I watered the tomatoes and beans and picked more tomatoes. When I went in I made a pot of tea, had a shower and cooked dinner. We had pork, roast potatoes, broccoli 🥦, carrots and batter puds. After dinner we watched a film that H had recorded the other night. I enjoyed it but I thought it was quite slow. Tomorrow I have to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment