Saturday 3 August 2019

Saturday

 I got up at 5.10, put on a load of washing and then read my book till H got up at 6.30. I made a pot of tea and had porridge for breakfast. When the washing was done I hung it out and H got our bikes out of the garage. I fed the tomatoes and did some clearing up in the garden. The sun came out so I sat in it till our son got up and we all had a coffee. At 10 o’clock we all got ready to go out on our bikes. We went to Reepham station where we had a drink and a cake before returning home via the loop. 22.27 miles. On the way home we stopped to pick some Myra bella’s. I had a small sandwich bag so I decided to fill it to take home. They took a while to pick because they were quite high up. Well we walked back to where we had parked the bikes, the grass was long and as I stepped up to my bike I put my foot in an unseen hole and went straight over! Sitting on my bag of Myra bella’s! I didn’t hurt myself but I some how got wedged between my seat and my handlebars. It was a real struggle to get up! And my fruit looks like jam. As soon as I got home I got straight on with getting lunch. Son and I had salad and H had a roll. This afternoon we watched a cycle race on tv, tour of Spain and then the Women’s ‘race London’. There was a horrible crash at the end. When it was over we had dinner, bbq. We had chicken thighs, belly pork, beef ribs, corn on the cob and potatoes. Also salad and then strawberries and cream for dessert. Also a nice cup of tea. Now the men are watching a si if film so I have come upstairs, had a shower and am.now going to watch tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment