Wednesday 21 August 2019

Wednesday work.

I got up at 5.50, put on a load of washing and made a pot of tea. I had toast and marmite for breakfast and packed cheese and a tomato for my break. I dressed, watered the tomatoes and when the washing was done I hung it out. I cleaned my teeth and made the bed and went to work. When I arrived  boss said we were really busy. I went with Andy and we bunched carrots 🥕 they had been watered but we still had to dig them up. We did 72 bunches of orange ones and 24 bunches of purple ones. Next we went to the beetroot and did 60 bunches of them. After that it was coffee break. We unloaded all we had done loaded the trailer with more crates and boxes and went back up the field. I had to pick 30 bunches radishes while Andy cut cabbages then I joined him and we cut 6 boxes of broccoli and 2 boxes of kale. We drove to the leeks and trimmed 40 kilo’s, my first leeks of the season. We just had time to trim 16 kilo’s of turnips and it was 2 minutes past one! I have never known a morning go so fast. When I got home H made me a coffee and we had cream crackers and cheese 🧀 for lunch. We watched a cycle race in Denmark and tipping point. I got the washing in watered my outdoor pots and had a bath, I washed my hair and then I got dinner. We had chicken 🍗 with runner beans, carrots and new potatoes. I have to work again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment