Monday 31 December 2018

Last day of 2018.

I got up at 6.30 and put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I hung the washing out when it was done and we had a coffee. Our son got up this morning and is feeling much better thank goodness. Ha had some breakfast, homemade soup for lunch and fish pie for dinner. We had green veg with the pie, asparagus, green beans, sprouts and peas. H turboed this morning but I went out on my bike on my own. I did the same ride as the 2 of us did yesterday. Yesterday’s took us 1 hour 32 minutes and 56seconds . So I thought I would try to beat the time and try to do it in under an hour and a half. I tried really hard and smashed it. It took me 1 hour 20 minuites and 47 seconds. I am so pleased with myself. Mind you it was really hard work. My washing got almost dry outside so that was a bonus.  This year has gone so fast!!
I have kept a record of the miles I cycle each year since 2005 and this year is the most I have ever done in a year. 3, 442. 24. I told H I am going to try to do 4 thousand miles next year but it’s an extra 600 miles which is a lot. I plan to start tomorrow by doing 20 miles on the turbo trainer.
           πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠHAPPY NEW YEAR πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰

No comments:

Post a Comment