Thursday 6 December 2018

Wednesday

I got up at 5.30 and had 2 eggs for my breakfast. I packed my lunch, made the bed, dressed etc and got ready to go to work. In the shed where I put my wellies etc on was a banner when I arrived (happy 80th birthday) cards and chocolates on my chair plus last weeks wages. A nice welcome.
I had to go with Andy first and we trimmed leeks till coffee break then I had to walk to the carrots and pick 60 bunches of orange ones and 12 bunches of purple ones. Next it was a walk to the beetroot and I did 6 bunches of golden beetroot and 50 bunches of purple beetroot. I had only done 30 bunches when Andy arrived so we then did another 10 bunches each. When we had done Andy looked at his watch and it was 12.55 and time for me to go home. When I got home H made me a coffee and we tried my milk tray. I had a slice of stollen with my coffee it was yum. I wrote a few Christmas cards, we had a cup of tea, watched tipping point and then I had a bath. For dinner tonight we had mushrooms, tomatoes, chips and a cheesy garlic bread. I have still got a rash! And a dreadful cough. I hope I get some sleep tonight because I have to go to work again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment