Thursday 27 December 2018

Thursday.

I got up at5.34 and had my breakfast, I packed my lunch, dressed, made my bed, and got ready to go to work. I had to trim leeks all morning till 12.30 and then pack some till home time.
H made me a coffee when I got home and when I had drunk it I made a salad for our son who was out at the climbing centre. H and I sat and watched a ‘Columbo’ and after my bath I went into the kitchen to cook dinner. I made a turkey stew but it stuck to the bottom of my pressure cooker. All the bits that  weren’t stuck were lovely but that meant there wasn’t as much as there should be!! Luckily there was just enough. I am not going to work again till Wednesday. I was supposed to go next Monday but I told the boss that I didn’t want too because I had arranged to go out. He has never had me in on New Year’s Eve ever before so I had assumed he wouldn’t want me and have made other arrangements. Tomorrow Son and I hope to go out for a bike ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment