Tuesday 4 December 2018

Mundane life of an 80 year old

I got up at 6.30 and put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I hung the washing out when it was done, we had a coffee and I made the bed and did the ironing. It was a lovely sunny morning but not much wind. At 10 o’clock we got ready to go out. First we went to Morrison’s for a few things, we haven’t tried it before. From there we went to Taverham garden centre and went into a little tea shop at the back for a coffee and a scone. I forgot to say that we had only been out for a few minutes when it started to get a bit misty and a few miles further along the road it was a thick fog. We called in at the chemist on the way home. As soon as we were back I got my washing in again because there was no dry at all. I made us a cup of tea and we tried a slice of Morrison’s Stollen. It’s really delicious, we are both hooked. This afternoon I wrote several Christmas cards,had a shower and then a builder came round to to see about the pad he has to put down for our conservatory. When he left we had dinner which was salmon, jacket potatoes and a cauliflower cheese. My rash seems worse again today! I expect I will have to go back to the Doctors! I am going back to work tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment