Thursday 20 December 2018

Last day at work before Christmas πŸŽ„πŸ˜ŠπŸΎ

I got up at 5.40 and put yesterday’s washing into the tumble dryer. I made a pot of tea and had my breakfast ( egg). I packed my lunch, made the bed, dressed etc and got ready to go to work. First I had to pick 5 sacks of sprouts, it took me till 10 o’clock. I had my coffee break and then walked up to the carrots. I had to pick 20 bunches of purple ones and 156 bunches of orange ones. Also 3 boxes of loose carrots. I did the purple 20 first and then a box of loose. Next I began the orange bunches, I had done 120 bunches when the men joined me, they did 2 more boxes of loose and helped me finish the other 36. By then it was 12.50 so I got ready to go home. My boss gave me a Christmas present which I will open on Christmas Day and a nice bonus as well. I am really lucky. This morning I weighed myself and I was the same as last week, 133.4 lbs. I was pleased with this because I had toast for my breakfast every day. I had a coffee when I got home and a slice of corned beef. I had a bath and for dinner we had sausages, eggs, tomatoes and chips. I don’t have to go to work again till nex Thursday πŸŽ‰πŸŽ„πŸŽŠπŸΎ.

No comments:

Post a Comment