Saturday 29 December 2018

Saturday

I got up at 6 and put on a load of washing. H got up at the same time and we had our breakfast. Next we had a coffee and then just sat and read till son came down. I vacuumed downstairs and hung out the washing, it’s windy out there but I don’t think there is a lot of dry out. We all had a coffee and H went upstairs to turbo. He did 62 miles! I swept the kitchen floor and then read my book. I got lunch and we did nothing much all afternoon I  got the washing in and it’s much drier than when I put it out.  Our son has spent all afternoon in bed, he is not feeling well. He has a nasty cough but feel rough with it. He doesn’t want any dinner!! I cooked a spaghetti bolognese but he was having his with a jacket potato as he doesn’t eat spaghetti. I have made far too much for H and I but as I had taken the mince out of the freezer this morning I had to cook it. I will have to eat the rest tomorrow. There is the biggest load of rubbish on television you can possibly imagine! Everything is a repeat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment